The loves of my life!!
Monday, June 29, 2009
Shawnee Smart But!
So the other day we are at Wal-mart and Shawnee runs from us. we never lost her but she took off when Dayne got to her he said, "If you ever run from us again I am going to throw all of your toys away" She replied with "throw em". I guess we better be careful what we say because obviously we can't throw all of her toys away. Then today Hunter asked her to do something and she said "NO" to which Hunter said ok I am going to call your daddy. Now normally this would have upset her and she would do whatever it was you were wanting her to do but not today she looked at Hunter and said. "Call my Daddy!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness Jessica, that is so funny! Looks like you are going to have your hands full. She is really is so cute and sweet!
Post a Comment