Ok so my dreams have come true. I get to be a stay at home mom. I am so excited! I don't know that Shawnee isvery excited though I have already had to crack down on her. Time out after time out. I'm such a mean mom! Not really! I am loving being at home. My house stays clean, my laundry stays done, and I get to raise my children the way that i want them raised. PLus I enjoy coloring and cooking with Shawnee. I also enjoy holding Kayson. Since I have to make some money I have started a in hoe daycare and I love it. I love to watch and teach children. As many of you know I want to teach elementary school. this way however I get to be at home with my own children and still get to do what I love to do.The loves of my life!!
Thursday, June 18, 2009
STAY AT HOME MOM!!!
Ok so my dreams have come true. I get to be a stay at home mom. I am so excited! I don't know that Shawnee isvery excited though I have already had to crack down on her. Time out after time out. I'm such a mean mom! Not really! I am loving being at home. My house stays clean, my laundry stays done, and I get to raise my children the way that i want them raised. PLus I enjoy coloring and cooking with Shawnee. I also enjoy holding Kayson. Since I have to make some money I have started a in hoe daycare and I love it. I love to watch and teach children. As many of you know I want to teach elementary school. this way however I get to be at home with my own children and still get to do what I love to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So that would be in HOME daycare!!!
Post a Comment