The loves of my life!!

The loves of my life!!

Monday, June 22, 2009

Somebody!!!!

Ok so with the very big possibility that we will be moving Dayne and I are trying to get rid of some things before we go so that we are not taking a lot of junk with us. Even if we do not end up in the house at least we got rid of some stuff. I decided to start in Shawnee's room. Kelly gave me some advice and I took it. I told Shawnee that we were going to give some of her stuffed animals and toys to children who didn't have any. To my surprise she was more then ok with this. I would ask her do you want to keep this or give it to somebody else she would replie with "somebody" !! So sweet, it got to the point were I would picksomething up and she would just say either bed or somebody. She gave things away that I expected her to want to keep. I believe by the end of it the give away pile was bigger than the keep pile.

No comments: