The loves of my life!!

The loves of my life!!

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Potty Training!!

Potty training is starting to frustrate me. Mainly because I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter who is extremely independent! We will go all day long in panties and she will the go in her panties. Fri and Sat she went in the toilet all day not accidents for two days. I was so happy! Then cam Sunday normally i would have put a diaper on her for church. I thought no she went two days this is day three. I know everyone thinks that they know where this is going but no she stayed dry all at church. I had to get her out of class several times to go and she didn't go and didn't go. No sooner Her daddy walked her to the car she went like stream. Why WHY! ok so I got alittle bit frustrated because I had just sat her on the toilet and she would not go. So I said to her ok I guess your not a big girl anymore. You just let me know when you are ready to be a big girl wear your panties and go in the potty. She wore diapers until this morning when she said no i can't wear a diaper i want big girl panties. Still dry we will see how it goes because we have tried several times today and nothing. Wish me luck everyone!!

1 comment:

KarenM said...

Just remember - this is something that she has complete control over - don't let it become a battleground - Good luck!!