Ok so this is the life with 2 year old Shawnee!
This all happened this week
First on Monday I asked her to go and get a diaper and she went to get it and I hear a huge crash and then a scream I took off running to her aid and then i heard silence. I look in her room and the dresser is laying out on the floor and no Shawnee I threw the dresser up breaking it at the smae time. There she was laying in the fetal positiondoing one of those silent crys. Those scare me anyways. She is ok lived through but not sure the dresser is going to make it. We will see Dayne is going to try and get it fixed. SHawnee did gert some nasty bruises and scratches on her leg, arm, and foot though. Then that very same day she was sitting at the top of the stairs and fell face first about four steps. Lived through that also she is a tough girl.
Yesterday Shawnee comes crying to me pointing at the nose, "my shoe my pink barbie shoe"! Needless to say she had stuck it in her nose. I could see it so i plugged the other side and told her to blow like she blows her nose. Instead of blowing she sucked in. Big mistake Jessica then it was not even visible. For those of you who do not know I have been without a phone all weekend. So I was freaking out. what do i do!!?? So I relaxed and remmebered that my mom and mother-in-law both work at a desk and should get an email. So i emailed both of them. Dayne's mom's work is not far so she got off and was able to come over so that I could call the doctor. they sent us to a ENT in Denison. the whole time in the waiting room she kept telling me, "I'm good momma, its not there anymore I got it out." Fibber! The doc could not even see it that well it was way back that so we held her doen and fished it out. Needless to say she will never put something in her nose again!
1 comment:
This reminds me when Tyler was about that age and got a Chiquita banana sticker stuck up his nose. Randy ended up having to take him to the emergency room and they had to use a tube to suck it out. As it went through the clear tube - Tyler cries, "my sticker!!"
Post a Comment